MSI Command Center
MSI Command Center is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MSI Command Center from your PCMSI
. Take a look here
for more information on MSI. Detailed information about MSI Command Center can be seen at http://www.msi.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for MSI Command Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe. CC_LoadingPage.exe is the MSI Command Center's main executable file and it takes circa 1.26 MB (1321936 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in MSI Command Center. They take 65.54 MB (68726168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CC_LoadingPage.exe (1.26 MB)
- CommandCenter.exe (21.70 MB)
- MSICCRS.exe (1.77 MB)
- MSICommService.exe (2.02 MB)
- MSIControlService.exe (1.91 MB)
- MSIDDRService.exe (2.17 MB)
- MSISaveLoadAP.exe (3.42 MB)
- RemoteMedia.exe (1.09 MB)
- StartCommandCenter.exe (814.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- MSIBIOSDataService.exe (2.01 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
- MSIClockService.exe (3.86 MB)
- SetupICCS_11.exe (1.33 MB)
- SetupICCS_8.exe (1.30 MB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- CPU_Frequency.exe (2.50 MB)
- MSICPUService.exe (3.98 MB)
- CPU_Ratio.exe (2.71 MB)
- MSIDDRService.exe (2.18 MB)
- MSIRAMDrive.exe (427.98 KB)
- MSIRAMImage.exe (1.57 MB)
- HH_Lib.exe (15.00 KB)
- MSI_RAMDrive_Installer.exe (573.50 KB)
- MSISMBService.exe (1.98 MB)
- MSISuperIOService.exe (585.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1.03
of MSI Command Center. For other MSI Command Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MSI Command Center is a program offered by MSI. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall MSI Command Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MSI Command Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MSI Command Center or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI Command Center". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Command Center program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MSI Command Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MSI Command Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Command Center:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MSI Command Center.
8. After removing MSI Command Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Command Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Command Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MSI Command Center by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that MSI Command Center by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MSI Command Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 16:36:27.653