MSI Command Center
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MSI Command Center for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall MSI Command Center from your computerMSI
. Further information on MSI can be found here
. You can see more info about MSI Command Center at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove MSI Command Center. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.26 MB (1322960 bytes) on disk and is labeled CC_LoadingPage.exe.
MSI Command Center is composed of the following executables which take 61.06 MB (64024896
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CC_LoadingPage.exe (1.26 MB)
- CommandCenter.exe (21.00 MB)
- MSICCRS.exe (1.77 MB)
- MSICommService.exe (2.02 MB)
- MSIControlService.exe (1.90 MB)
- MSISaveLoadAP.exe (3.41 MB)
- RemoteMedia.exe (1.09 MB)
- StartCommandCenter.exe (778.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- MSIBIOSDataService.exe (2.00 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
- MSIClockService.exe (3.84 MB)
- SetupICCS_8.exe (1.30 MB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- CPU_Frequency.exe (2.47 MB)
- MSICPUService.exe (3.96 MB)
- CPU_Ratio.exe (2.66 MB)
- MSIDDRService.exe (2.14 MB)
- MSIRAMDrive.exe (427.98 KB)
- MSIRAMImage.exe (1.57 MB)
- HH_Lib.exe (15.00 KB)
- MSI_RAMDrive_Installer.exe (573.50 KB)
- MSISMBService.exe (1.97 MB)
- MSISuperIOService.exe (537.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of MSI Command Center. You can find below a few links to other MSI Command Center releases:
...click to view all...
MSI Command Center is an application by MSI. Some people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove MSI Command Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MSI Command Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MSI Command Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSI Command Center". The MSI Command Center app will be found automatically. After you click MSI Command Center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MSI Command Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Command Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSI Command Center.
8. After uninstalling MSI Command Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MSI Command Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Command Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI Command Center by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that MSI Command Center by MSI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MSI Command Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:16:24.970