MSI Command Center
You can find below detailed information on how to remove MSI Command Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MSI Command Center from your PCMSI
. Open here
where you can get more info on MSI. More info about the application MSI Command Center can be seen at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. MSI Command Center is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. MSI Command Center's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe. CC_LoadingPage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.26 MB (1322960 bytes) on disk.
MSI Command Center contains of the executables below. They take 61.06 MB (64025920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CC_LoadingPage.exe (1.26 MB)
- CommandCenter.exe (21.00 MB)
- MSICCRS.exe (1.77 MB)
- MSICommService.exe (2.02 MB)
- MSIControlService.exe (1.90 MB)
- MSISaveLoadAP.exe (3.41 MB)
- RemoteMedia.exe (1.09 MB)
- StartCommandCenter.exe (778.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- MSIBIOSDataService.exe (2.00 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
- MSIClockService.exe (3.84 MB)
- SetupICCS_8.exe (1.30 MB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- CPU_Frequency.exe (2.47 MB)
- MSICPUService.exe (3.96 MB)
- CPU_Ratio.exe (2.66 MB)
- MSIDDRService.exe (2.14 MB)
- MSIRAMDrive.exe (427.98 KB)
- MSIRAMImage.exe (1.57 MB)
- HH_Lib.exe (15.00 KB)
- MSI_RAMDrive_Installer.exe (573.50 KB)
- MSISMBService.exe (1.97 MB)
- MSISuperIOService.exe (537.50 KB)
The current web page applies to MSI Command Center version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other MSI Command Center versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Command Center is a program by MSI. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MSI Command Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MSI Command Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MSI Command Center or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI Command Center". If it exists on your system the MSI Command Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MSI Command Center in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MSI Command Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Command Center:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSI Command Center.
8. After uninstalling MSI Command Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MSI Command Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Command Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Command Center by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that MSI Command Center by MSI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Command Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:25:16.180