MSI Command Center
You can find below detailed information on how to remove MSI Command Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MSI Command Center from your PCMSI
. Open here
where you can get more info on MSI. More info about the application MSI Command Center can be seen at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. MSI Command Center is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. MSI Command Center's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe. CC_LoadingPage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.26 MB (1322960 bytes) on disk.
MSI Command Center contains of the executables below. They take 61.06 MB (64025920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CC_LoadingPage.exe (1.26 MB)
- CommandCenter.exe (21.00 MB)
- MSICCRS.exe (1.77 MB)
- MSICommService.exe (2.02 MB)
- MSIControlService.exe (1.90 MB)
- MSISaveLoadAP.exe (3.41 MB)
- RemoteMedia.exe (1.09 MB)
- StartCommandCenter.exe (778.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- MSIBIOSDataService.exe (2.00 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
- MSIClockService.exe (3.84 MB)
- SetupICCS_8.exe (1.30 MB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- CPU_Frequency.exe (2.47 MB)
- MSICPUService.exe (3.96 MB)
- CPU_Ratio.exe (2.66 MB)
- MSIDDRService.exe (2.14 MB)
- MSIRAMDrive.exe (427.98 KB)
- MSIRAMImage.exe (1.57 MB)
- HH_Lib.exe (15.00 KB)
- MSI_RAMDrive_Installer.exe (573.50 KB)
- MSISMBService.exe (1.97 MB)
- MSISuperIOService.exe (537.50 KB)
The current web page applies to MSI Command Center version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other MSI Command Center versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Command Center is a program by MSI. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MSI Command Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MSI Command Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MSI Command Center or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI Command Center". If it exists on your system the MSI Command Center program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MSI Command Center in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MSI Command Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Command Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSI Command Center.
8. After uninstalling MSI Command Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MSI Command Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Command Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Command Center by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that MSI Command Center by MSI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Command Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:25:16.180