MSI Command Center
MSI Command Center is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MSI Command Center from your computerMSI
. You can find out more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.msi.com
if you want to read more on MSI Command Center on MSI's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MSI Command Center. The program's main executable file occupies 1.35 MB (1414328 bytes) on disk and is named CC_LoadingPage.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in MSI Command Center. They take 73.10 MB (76654536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CC_LoadingPage.exe (1.35 MB)
- CommandCenter.exe (13.20 MB)
- CPUUsage.exe (118.18 KB)
- MSICCRS.exe (1.24 MB)
- MSICommService.exe (2.24 MB)
- MSIControlService.exe (2.15 MB)
- MSISaveLoadAP.exe (3.42 MB)
- RemoteMedia.exe (1.09 MB)
- StartCommandCenter.exe (816.18 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- AMD_RyzenMaster_SDK.EXE (16.92 MB)
- CPU_Frequency.exe (932.18 KB)
- CPU_Frequency_x64.exe (3.26 MB)
- MSIClockService.exe (2.01 MB)
- MSIClockService_x64.exe (2.55 MB)
- cctWin.exe (185.28 KB)
- CPU_Ratio.exe (2.78 MB)
- CPU_Ratio_x64.exe (3.41 MB)
- MSICPUService.exe (2.07 MB)
- MSICPUService_x64.exe (2.60 MB)
- MSIDDRService.exe (2.39 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
- SCEWIN.exe (352.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (438.50 KB)
- MSISMBService.exe (2.04 MB)
- MSISuperIOService.exe (2.54 MB)
The current page applies to MSI Command Center version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other MSI Command Center versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Command Center is a program released by MSI. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove MSI Command Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MSI Command Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MSI Command Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSI Command Center". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Command Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MSI Command Center in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MSI Command Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Command Center:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MSI Command Center.
8. After uninstalling MSI Command Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MSI Command Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Command Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI Command Center by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Command Center by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MSI Command Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 11:21:01.600