Launch Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerPackard Bell
. More information on Packard Bell can be found here
. Launch Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Launch Manager folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Windows\UnInst32.exe LManager.UNI is the full command line if you want to remove Launch Manager. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.11 MB (1159248 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Launch Manager. They take an average of 1.32 MB (1388720
bytes) on disk.
- dsiwmis.exe (107.08 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.11 MB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.51 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 3.0.09
alone. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program by the software company Packard Bell. Some people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Launch Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Launch Manager in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:01:08.150