Launch Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCPackard Bell
. More info about Packard Bell can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UnInst32.exe LManager.UNI. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. LManager.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes close to 806.51 KB (825864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Launch Manager. They take about 2.04 MB (2136632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LManager.EXE (806.51 KB)
- LMconfig.exe (869.01 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (138.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.51 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 3.0.00
only. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application marketed by the software company Packard Bell. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click Launch Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 17:46:05.253