Launch Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemPackard Bell
. Take a look here
for more info on Packard Bell. Usually the Launch Manager application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called LManager.exe and its approximative size is 1.08 MB (1131632 bytes).
Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.80 MB (3988856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (357.11 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.08 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (688.61 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (484.61 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.61 KB)
- LMworker.exe (336.11 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (235.11 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This page is about Launch Manager version 5.2.1
alone. For other Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application released by the software company Packard Bell. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Launch Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Launch Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:41:07.017