Launch Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerPackard Bell
. Further information on Packard Bell can be seen here
. Launch Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv7.EXE LMv7.UNI. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it takes about 1.13 MB (1179760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Launch Manager. They occupy an average of 6.27 MB (6572712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (340.61 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.13 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (1.87 MB)
- LMconfigV2.exe (1.03 MB)
- LMutilps.exe (531.11 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (462.61 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (222.11 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- SetMail64.exe (264.11 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.61 KB)
- DkRun32.exe (96.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 7.0.6
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program released by Packard Bell. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Launch Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Launch Manager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 20:00:22.950