This page is about Launch Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCPackard Bell
. Open here
where you can get more info on Packard Bell. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it takes about 1.24 MB (1300560 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They take 3.02 MB (3171760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (317.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.24 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (290.08 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.6
of Launch Manager. For other Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application by the software company Packard Bell. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Launch Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:22:03.153