This page is about Launch Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCPackard Bell
. Open here
where you can get more info on Packard Bell. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it takes about 1.24 MB (1300560 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They take 3.02 MB (3171760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (317.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.24 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (290.08 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.6
of Launch Manager. For other Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application by the software company Packard Bell. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. When you select Launch Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:22:03.153