This page is about Launch Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerPackard Bell
. Go over here
for more info on Packard Bell. Usually the Launch Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.05 MB (1105488 bytes) on disk and is titled LManager.exe.
Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.73 MB (3915416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (347.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.05 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (651.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (484.58 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (335.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (236.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This page is about Launch Manager version 5.1.15
only. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\addsvis.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\aipflib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\CdDirIo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\CDROMUTL.DLL
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
Launch Manager is a program offered by Packard Bell. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Launch Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager program will be found automatically. After you select Launch Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:21:43.787