Las Vegas USA Casino
Las Vegas USA Casino is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Las Vegas USA Casino directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Las Vegas USA Casino's primary file takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and is called casino.exe.
Las Vegas USA Casino contains of the executables below. They occupy 929.50 KB (951808
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (450.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.1.0
of Las Vegas USA Casino. You can find below info on other versions of Las Vegas USA Casino:
...click to view all...
Las Vegas USA Casino is a program by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Las Vegas USA Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Las Vegas USA Casino from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Las Vegas USA Casino or simply click the Search field and type in "Las Vegas USA Casino". If it is installed on your PC the Las Vegas USA Casino app will be found automatically. After you select Las Vegas USA Casino in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Las Vegas USA Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino.
8. After uninstalling Las Vegas USA Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Las Vegas USA Casino that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Las Vegas USA Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-10 18:38:37.220