Las Vegas USA Casino
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. You can read more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Las Vegas USA Casino is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Las Vegas USA Casino folder, depending on the user's decision. casino.exe is the Las Vegas USA Casino's main executable file and it occupies circa 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
Las Vegas USA Casino is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.32 MB (1379328
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
This page is about Las Vegas USA Casino version 19.07.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Las Vegas USA Casino versions:
...click to view all...
Las Vegas USA Casino is an application released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Las Vegas USA Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Las Vegas USA Casino from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Las Vegas USA Casino or simply click the Search feature and type in "Las Vegas USA Casino". The Las Vegas USA Casino app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Las Vegas USA Casino in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Las Vegas USA Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Las Vegas USA Casino.
8. After removing Las Vegas USA Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Las Vegas USA Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Las Vegas USA Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-08-28 09:45:17.477