Las Vegas USA Casino
This info is about Las Vegas USA Casino for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on RealTimeGaming Software. Usually the Las Vegas USA Casino application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Las Vegas USA Casino folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is titled casino.exe and its approximative size is 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
The executables below are part of Las Vegas USA Casino. They take an average of 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Las Vegas USA Casino version 14.11.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Las Vegas USA Casino:
...click to view all...
Las Vegas USA Casino is an application offered by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Las Vegas USA Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Las Vegas USA Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Las Vegas USA Casino or simply click the Search feature and type in "Las Vegas USA Casino". If it exists on your system the Las Vegas USA Casino app will be found automatically. When you select Las Vegas USA Casino in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Las Vegas USA Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino.
8. After removing Las Vegas USA Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Las Vegas USA Casino which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Las Vegas USA Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 19:11:39.947