Las Vegas USA Casino
This page is about Las Vegas USA Casino for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
for more info on RealTimeGaming Software. Las Vegas USA Casino is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Las Vegas USA Casino directory, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file is labeled casino.exe and its approximative size is 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
Las Vegas USA Casino is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This info is about Las Vegas USA Casino version 16.08.0
only. For other Las Vegas USA Casino versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Las Vegas USA Casino is an application released by RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Las Vegas USA Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Las Vegas USA Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Las Vegas USA Casino or simply click the Search feature and type in "Las Vegas USA Casino". The Las Vegas USA Casino program will be found very quickly. When you click Las Vegas USA Casino in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Las Vegas USA Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Las Vegas USA Casino.
8. After removing Las Vegas USA Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Las Vegas USA Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Las Vegas USA Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Las Vegas USA Casino supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-15 04:51:47.240