Las Vegas USA Casino
This info is about Las Vegas USA Casino for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Las Vegas USA Casino is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Las Vegas USA Casino folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. casino.exe is the Las Vegas USA Casino's main executable file and it takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Las Vegas USA Casino. They occupy about 1.38 MB (1445888
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.01.0
of Las Vegas USA Casino. For more Las Vegas USA Casino versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Las Vegas USA Casino is an application offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Las Vegas USA Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Las Vegas USA Casino from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Las Vegas USA Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "Las Vegas USA Casino". The Las Vegas USA Casino app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Las Vegas USA Casino in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Las Vegas USA Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino.
8. After uninstalling Las Vegas USA Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Las Vegas USA Casino that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Las Vegas USA Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Las Vegas USA Casino supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-28 01:07:48.853