Las Vegas USA Casino
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Las Vegas USA Casino for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Las Vegas USA Casino directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled casino.exe and its approximative size is 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Las Vegas USA Casino. They occupy about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The current page applies to Las Vegas USA Casino version 16.01.0
only. For more Las Vegas USA Casino versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Las Vegas USA Casino is a program by RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Las Vegas USA Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Las Vegas USA Casino or simply click the Search feature and type in "Las Vegas USA Casino". The Las Vegas USA Casino application will be found automatically. After you click Las Vegas USA Casino in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Las Vegas USA Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Las Vegas USA Casino.
8. After removing Las Vegas USA Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Las Vegas USA Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Las Vegas USA Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Las Vegas USA Casino in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-27 17:32:34.190