Kodak Patient File
A way to uninstall Kodak Patient File from your system
You can find below details on how to remove Kodak Patient File for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Kodak
. You can find out more on Kodak or check for application updates here
. Further information about Kodak Patient File can be found at http://www.kodakdental.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\KODAK Dental Imaging Software folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Kodak Patient File's primary file takes about 252.00 KB (258048 bytes) and is named Patient.exe.
Kodak Patient File is composed of the following executables which take 8.62 MB (9035403
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DPInstx64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DPInstx86.exe (776.47 KB)
- FMSEditor.exe (592.00 KB)
- K8000Euninst.exe (482.70 KB)
- LicenseTWDlg.exe (124.00 KB)
- Patient.exe (252.00 KB)
- RJViewer.exe (204.00 KB)
- tc.exe (236.00 KB)
- TrophyPreview.exe (112.00 KB)
- ts.exe (192.00 KB)
- TW.exe (2.50 MB)
- TWV.exe (2.33 MB)
The current page applies to Kodak Patient File version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Kodak Patient File versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Kodak Patient File from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Kodak Patient File is a program offered by the software company Kodak. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Kodak Patient File is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kodak Patient File or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kodak Patient File". If it exists on your system the Kodak Patient File application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Kodak Patient File in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kodak Patient File, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kodak Patient File.
8. After uninstalling Kodak Patient File, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kodak Patient File that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kodak Patient File using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kodak Patient File by Kodak from your PC, nor are we saying that Kodak Patient File by Kodak is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kodak Patient File in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2021-10-06 17:05:47.477