Kodak Patient File
A way to uninstall Kodak Patient File from your computer
Kodak Patient File is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by Kodak
. You can read more on Kodak or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.kodakdental.com
if you want to read more on Kodak Patient File on Kodak's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Carestream\Dental Imaging Software folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called Patient.exe and it has a size of 294.29 KB (301352 bytes).
Kodak Patient File contains of the executables below. They take 8.81 MB (9235748
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DIS-uninst.exe (305.77 KB)
- DPInstx64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DPInstx86.exe (776.47 KB)
- FMSEditor.exe (588.00 KB)
- LicenseTWDlg.exe (124.00 KB)
- Patient.exe (294.29 KB)
- RJViewer.exe (204.00 KB)
- tc.exe (236.00 KB)
- TConvert.exe (342.29 KB)
- TrophyPreview.exe (112.00 KB)
- ts.exe (192.00 KB)
- TW.exe (2.50 MB)
- TWV.exe (2.32 MB)
This info is about Kodak Patient File version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Kodak Patient File releases:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Kodak Patient File from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Kodak Patient File is a program offered by the software company Kodak. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Kodak Patient File is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kodak Patient File or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kodak Patient File". If it is installed on your PC the Kodak Patient File program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kodak Patient File in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Kodak Patient File, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kodak Patient File.
8. After uninstalling Kodak Patient File, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kodak Patient File that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kodak Patient File using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kodak Patient File by Kodak from your computer, nor are we saying that Kodak Patient File by Kodak is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kodak Patient File supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2021-06-28 09:02:32.140