Kodak Patient File
A guide to uninstall Kodak Patient File from your computer
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Kodak Patient File for Windows. It is made by Kodak
. Go over here
for more details on Kodak. You can see more info related to Kodak Patient File at http://www.kodakdental.com
. Kodak Patient File is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Dental Imaging Software folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file is named Patient.exe and occupies 302.56 KB (309824 bytes).
The executables below are part of Kodak Patient File. They occupy about 8.48 MB (8891264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DPInstx64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DPInstx86.exe (776.47 KB)
- FMSEditor.exe (606.56 KB)
- LicenseTWDlg.exe (130.56 KB)
- Patient.exe (302.56 KB)
- RJViewer.exe (210.56 KB)
- tc.exe (236.00 KB)
- TrophyPreview.exe (118.56 KB)
- ts.exe (196.00 KB)
- TW.exe (2.71 MB)
- TWV.exe (2.37 MB)
The current web page applies to Kodak Patient File version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Kodak Patient File versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove Kodak Patient File using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Kodak Patient File is an application by Kodak. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Kodak Patient File is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kodak Patient File or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kodak Patient File". If it exists on your system the Kodak Patient File app will be found very quickly. After you select Kodak Patient File in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kodak Patient File, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kodak Patient File.
8. After removing Kodak Patient File, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kodak Patient File that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kodak Patient File using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Kodak Patient File:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kodak Patient File by Kodak from your PC, we are not saying that Kodak Patient File by Kodak is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kodak Patient File in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:43:15.573