Kodak Patient File
A guide to uninstall Kodak Patient File from your system
You can find below details on how to remove Kodak Patient File for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Kodak
. You can find out more on Kodak or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Kodak Patient File at http://www.kodakdental.com
. Usually the Kodak Patient File program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\KODAK Dental Imaging Software folder, depending on the user's option during install. Kodak Patient File's primary file takes around 306.56 KB (313920 bytes) and its name is Patient.exe.
The executable files below are part of Kodak Patient File. They take an average of 8.86 MB (9288576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DPInstx64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DPInstx86.exe (776.47 KB)
- FMSEditor.exe (606.56 KB)
- LicenseTWDlg.exe (130.56 KB)
- Patient.exe (306.56 KB)
- RJViewer.exe (210.56 KB)
- tc.exe (236.00 KB)
- TrophyPreview.exe (118.56 KB)
- ts.exe (196.00 KB)
- TW.exe (2.78 MB)
- TWV.exe (2.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Kodak Patient File. Click on the links below for other Kodak Patient File versions:
...click to view all...
How to delete Kodak Patient File with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Kodak Patient File is a program released by the software company Kodak. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Kodak Patient File is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kodak Patient File or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kodak Patient File". If it is installed on your PC the Kodak Patient File application will be found automatically. When you click Kodak Patient File in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kodak Patient File, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kodak Patient File.
8. After removing Kodak Patient File, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kodak Patient File that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kodak Patient File using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kodak Patient File by Kodak from your computer, we are not saying that Kodak Patient File by Kodak is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kodak Patient File supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-08 14:17:58.563