Kodak Patient File
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Kodak Patient File for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Kodak Patient File from your computerKodak
. More data about Kodak can be read here
. More information about the app Kodak Patient File can be found at http://www.kodakdental.com
. Usually the Kodak Patient File application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Dental Imaging Software directory, depending on the user's option during install. Patient.exe is the Kodak Patient File's primary executable file and it takes around 306.56 KB (313920 bytes) on disk.
Kodak Patient File is comprised of the following executables which take 12.19 MB (12779328
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DPInstx64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DPInstx86.exe (776.47 KB)
- FMSEditor.exe (606.56 KB)
- LicenseTWDlg.exe (130.56 KB)
- P18CM.exe (1.41 MB)
- Patient.exe (306.56 KB)
- RJViewer.exe (210.56 KB)
- tc.exe (236.00 KB)
- TrophyPreview.exe (118.56 KB)
- ts.exe (196.00 KB)
- TW.exe (2.78 MB)
- TWV.exe (2.67 MB)
- DInstall.exe (276.00 KB)
This web page is about Kodak Patient File version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Kodak Patient File:
...click to view all...
Kodak Patient File is a program by Kodak. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Kodak Patient File is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Kodak Patient File with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kodak Patient File or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kodak Patient File". If it exists on your system the Kodak Patient File application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Kodak Patient File in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kodak Patient File, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kodak Patient File.
8. After removing Kodak Patient File, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kodak Patient File that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kodak Patient File using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kodak Patient File by Kodak from your PC, nor are we saying that Kodak Patient File by Kodak is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kodak Patient File in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-03 06:54:55.267