Kodak Patient File
Kodak Patient File is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Kodak Patient File from your systemKodak
. You can read more on Kodak or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Kodak Patient File can be seen at http://www.kodakdental.com
. Kodak Patient File is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\KODAK Dental Imaging Software directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Kodak Patient File's main file takes about 220.00 KB (225280 bytes) and is named Patient.exe.
Kodak Patient File installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.66 MB (12222148
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DPInstx64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DPInstx86.exe (776.47 KB)
- FMSEditor.exe (548.00 KB)
- LicenseTWDlg.exe (92.00 KB)
- Patient.exe (220.00 KB)
- RJViewer.exe (192.00 KB)
- SetupVDDS.exe (4.56 MB)
- tc.exe (240.00 KB)
- TrophyPreview.exe (112.00 KB)
- ts.exe (188.00 KB)
- TW.exe (1.79 MB)
- TWV.exe (2.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Kodak Patient File version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more Kodak Patient File versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kodak Patient File is a program by the software company Kodak. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Kodak Patient File is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Kodak Patient File from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kodak Patient File or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kodak Patient File". The Kodak Patient File app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Kodak Patient File in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kodak Patient File, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kodak Patient File.
8. After removing Kodak Patient File, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Kodak Patient File which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kodak Patient File with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kodak Patient File by Kodak from your computer, nor are we saying that Kodak Patient File by Kodak is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kodak Patient File supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-24 04:49:49.423