Heimdal is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Heimdal from your computerCSIS Security Group
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on CSIS Security Group. More information about the app Heimdal can be seen at http://www.csis.dk
. Usually the Heimdal program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Heimdal directory, depending on the user's option during install. Heimdal's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Heimdal\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is called HeimdalAgent.exe and occupies 1.12 MB (1170080 bytes).
Heimdal installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.74 MB (1825224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstaller.exe (236.66 KB)
- Agent.Boot.exe (75.16 KB)
- HeimdalAgent.exe (1.12 MB)
- DNSService.exe (92.16 KB)
- HeimdalAgentService.exe (129.66 KB)
- Installer.LicenseCheckerTool.exe (106.16 KB)
The current page applies to Heimdal version 188.8.131.524
alone. You can find here a few links to other Heimdal versions:
...click to view all...
Heimdal is an application released by CSIS Security Group. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Heimdal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Heimdal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Heimdal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Heimdal". If it exists on your system the Heimdal application will be found very quickly. When you select Heimdal in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Heimdal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Heimdal:
- The software company is: http://www.csis.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Heimdal\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Heimdal.
8. After uninstalling Heimdal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Heimdal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Heimdal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Heimdal by CSIS Security Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Heimdal by CSIS Security Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Heimdal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 05:43:03.910