Heimdal is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Heimdal from your computerCSIS Security Group
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on CSIS Security Group. More information about the app Heimdal can be seen at http://www.csis.dk
. Usually the Heimdal program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Heimdal directory, depending on the user's option during install. Heimdal's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Heimdal\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is called HeimdalAgent.exe and occupies 1.12 MB (1170080 bytes).
Heimdal installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.74 MB (1825224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstaller.exe (236.66 KB)
- Agent.Boot.exe (75.16 KB)
- HeimdalAgent.exe (1.12 MB)
- DNSService.exe (92.16 KB)
- HeimdalAgentService.exe (129.66 KB)
- Installer.LicenseCheckerTool.exe (106.16 KB)
The current page applies to Heimdal version 22.214.171.1244
alone. You can find here a few links to other Heimdal versions:
...click to view all...
Heimdal is an application released by CSIS Security Group. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Heimdal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Heimdal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Heimdal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Heimdal". The Heimdal application will be found very quickly. When you click Heimdal in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Heimdal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Heimdal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.csis.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Heimdal\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Heimdal.
8. After uninstalling Heimdal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Heimdal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Heimdal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Heimdal by CSIS Security Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Heimdal by CSIS Security Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Heimdal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 05:43:03.910