This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hanso Burner for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Hanso Burner from your systemHansoTools LLC
. You can find out more on HansoTools LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Hanso Burner can be found at http://www.HansoTools.com/
. Usually the Hanso Burner program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Hanso Burner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Hanso Burner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.05 MB (2153984 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Hanso Burner. They take 3.53 MB (3700378
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Hanso Burner.exe (2.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (135.06 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
- cdda2wav.exe (317.45 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (452.78 KB)
- readcd.exe (277.86 KB)
The current web page applies to Hanso Burner version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Hanso Burner versions:
...click to view all...
Hanso Burner is a program offered by the software company HansoTools LLC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Hanso Burner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hanso Burner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hanso Burner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hanso Burner". If it is installed on your PC the Hanso Burner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hanso Burner in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hanso Burner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hanso Burner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.HansoTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hanso Burner.
8. After uninstalling Hanso Burner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hanso Burner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hanso Burner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hanso Burner by HansoTools LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Hanso Burner by HansoTools LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hanso Burner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-09 22:36:21.933