This info is about Hanso Burner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Hanso Burner from your computerHansoTools LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on HansoTools LLC. Please open http://www.HansoTools.com/
if you want to read more on Hanso Burner on HansoTools LLC's web page. Usually the Hanso Burner program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Hanso Burner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe. Hanso Burner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.05 MB (2153984 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Hanso Burner. They take 3.49 MB (3660101
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Hanso Burner.exe (2.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (118.77 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
- cdda2wav.exe (309.93 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (445.27 KB)
- readcd.exe (270.35 KB)
The current page applies to Hanso Burner version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Hanso Burner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hanso Burner is an application marketed by HansoTools LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Hanso Burner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hanso Burner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hanso Burner or simply click the Search field and type in "Hanso Burner". The Hanso Burner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hanso Burner in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hanso Burner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hanso Burner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.HansoTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hanso Burner.
8. After removing Hanso Burner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hanso Burner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hanso Burner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hanso Burner by HansoTools LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Hanso Burner by HansoTools LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hanso Burner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-14 19:41:48.903