This page is about Hanso Burner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Hanso Burner from your computerHansoTools LLC
. Check out here
for more information on HansoTools LLC. More info about the app Hanso Burner can be seen at http://www.HansoTools.com/
. Hanso Burner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner directory, depending on the user's choice. Hanso Burner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Hanso Burner.exe and its approximative size is 1.95 MB (2043904 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Hanso Burner. They take an average of 2.98 MB (3129458
bytes) on disk.
- Hanso Burner.exe (1.95 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.29 KB)
- icedax.exe (320.00 KB)
- readom.exe (190.60 KB)
- wodim.exe (430.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Hanso Burner. For more Hanso Burner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hanso Burner is an application offered by HansoTools LLC. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Hanso Burner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Hanso Burner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hanso Burner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hanso Burner". The Hanso Burner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hanso Burner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hanso Burner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hanso Burner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.HansoTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hanso Burner.
8. After removing Hanso Burner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hanso Burner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hanso Burner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hanso Burner by HansoTools LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Hanso Burner by HansoTools LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hanso Burner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 20:17:37.807