This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Hanso Burner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hanso Burner from your PCHansoTools LLC
. You can find out more on HansoTools LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.HansoTools.com/
to get more data about Hanso Burner on HansoTools LLC's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Hanso Burner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Hanso Burner.exe and occupies 2.05 MB (2153984 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Hanso Burner. They take 3.53 MB (3699867
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Hanso Burner.exe (2.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (134.57 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
- cdda2wav.exe (317.45 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (452.78 KB)
- readcd.exe (277.86 KB)
The current web page applies to Hanso Burner version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Hanso Burner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hanso Burner is a program released by HansoTools LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Hanso Burner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Hanso Burner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hanso Burner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hanso Burner". The Hanso Burner application will be found very quickly. After you click Hanso Burner in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hanso Burner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hanso Burner:
- The publisher is: http://www.HansoTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hanso Burner.
8. After uninstalling Hanso Burner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hanso Burner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hanso Burner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hanso Burner by HansoTools LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Hanso Burner by HansoTools LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hanso Burner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-17 04:18:05.353