Hanso Burner is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Hanso Burner from your PCHansoTools LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on HansoTools LLC. More info about the app Hanso Burner can be seen at http://www.HansoTools.com/
. Hanso Burner is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Hanso Burner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Hanso Burner.exe and it has a size of 2.05 MB (2153984 bytes).
Hanso Burner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.53 MB (3699859
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Hanso Burner.exe (2.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (134.56 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
- cdda2wav.exe (317.45 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (452.78 KB)
- readcd.exe (277.86 KB)
The current page applies to Hanso Burner version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Hanso Burner versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Hanso Burner we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Hanso Burner
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\cdrtools\cdda2wav.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\cdrtools\cdrecord.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\cdrtools\COPYING
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\cdrtools\cygwin1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\cdrtools\readcd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\Codecs\irLame.irc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\Codecs\irSndFile.irc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\Codecs\irVorbis.irc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\Codecs\irWMA.irc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\Codecs\libsndfile.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\Hanso Burner.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\Hanso Burner.chw
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\Hanso Burner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\irShell.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\UpdateApp.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Hanso Burner\Logs\170419_u.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Hanso Burner\Settings.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Hanso Burner.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hanso Burner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hanso Burner
Hanso Burner is a program marketed by HansoTools LLC. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Hanso Burner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Hanso Burner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hanso Burner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hanso Burner". The Hanso Burner program will be found very quickly. After you select Hanso Burner in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hanso Burner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hanso Burner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.HansoTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hanso Burner.
8. After uninstalling Hanso Burner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hanso Burner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hanso Burner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hanso Burner by HansoTools LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Hanso Burner by HansoTools LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hanso Burner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:43:11.107