Hanso Burner is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hanso Burner from your computerHansoTools LLC
. You can read more on HansoTools LLC or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Hanso Burner at http://www.HansoTools.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hanso Burner. Hanso Burner.exe is the Hanso Burner's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.05 MB (2153984 bytes) on disk.
Hanso Burner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.85 MB (5086511
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Hanso Burner.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- UpdateApp.exe (334.01 KB)
- cdda2wav.exe (317.45 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (452.78 KB)
- readcd.exe (277.86 KB)
This data is about Hanso Burner version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other Hanso Burner versions:
...click to view all...
Hanso Burner is a program offered by HansoTools LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Hanso Burner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Hanso Burner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hanso Burner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hanso Burner". If it is installed on your PC the Hanso Burner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hanso Burner in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hanso Burner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hanso Burner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.HansoTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Burner\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hanso Burner.
8. After uninstalling Hanso Burner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hanso Burner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hanso Burner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hanso Burner by HansoTools LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Hanso Burner by HansoTools LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hanso Burner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 17:11:05.097