GroupMail :: Free Edition
GroupMail :: Free Edition is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition from your systemInfacta Ltd.
. More information on Infacta Ltd. can be seen here
. More information about GroupMail :: Free Edition can be seen at http://www.infacta.com
. GroupMail :: Free Edition is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GroupMail 5 directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named GMMain.exe and its approximative size is 2.36 MB (2476256 bytes).
GroupMail :: Free Edition installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.45 MB (8855696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GMEdit.exe (1.33 MB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (162.22 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (418.22 KB)
- GMMain.exe (2.36 MB)
- GMToolbox.exe (550.22 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (122.22 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (478.22 KB)
- Groupmail_Free_Edition_5_2_keygen_by_Lz0.exe (3.07 MB)
The current page applies to GroupMail :: Free Edition version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GroupMail :: Free Edition:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Free Edition is an application offered by Infacta Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase GroupMail :: Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GroupMail :: Free Edition with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GroupMail :: Free Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GroupMail :: Free Edition". The GroupMail :: Free Edition app will be found very quickly. After you click GroupMail :: Free Edition in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GroupMail :: Free Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GroupMail :: Free Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition.
8. After removing GroupMail :: Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GroupMail :: Free Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GroupMail :: Free Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 12:51:15.383