GroupMail :: Free Edition
GroupMail :: Free Edition is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition from your computerInfacta Ltd.
. You can read more on Infacta Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More information about GroupMail :: Free Edition can be found at http://www.infacta.com
. Usually the GroupMail :: Free Edition application is placed in the C:\Program Files\GroupMail 5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for GroupMail :: Free Edition is "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\unins000.exe". GMMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.77 MB (2906352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with GroupMail :: Free Edition. They take about 6.04 MB (6332048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GMEdit.exe (1.53 MB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (162.23 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (426.23 KB)
- GMMain.exe (2.77 MB)
- GMToolbox.exe (590.23 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (122.23 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (482.23 KB)
This info is about GroupMail :: Free Edition version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other GroupMail :: Free Edition versions:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Free Edition is a program marketed by Infacta Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase GroupMail :: Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GroupMail :: Free Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GroupMail :: Free Edition". If it exists on your system the GroupMail :: Free Edition program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GroupMail :: Free Edition in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GroupMail :: Free Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GroupMail :: Free Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GroupMail :: Free Edition.
8. After removing GroupMail :: Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GroupMail :: Free Edition which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GroupMail :: Free Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 06:44:00.707