GroupMail :: Free Edition
This page is about GroupMail :: Free Edition for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition from your systemInfacta Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Infacta Ltd.. More info about the program GroupMail :: Free Edition can be found at http://www.infacta.com
. GroupMail :: Free Edition is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for GroupMail :: Free Edition is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe. GroupMail :: Free Edition's main file takes about 2.66 MB (2791664 bytes) and is called GMMain.exe.
GroupMail :: Free Edition is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.92 MB (6205072
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GMEdit.exe (1.51 MB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (162.23 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (426.23 KB)
- GMMain.exe (2.66 MB)
- GMToolbox.exe (590.23 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (122.23 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (482.23 KB)
This web page is about GroupMail :: Free Edition version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other GroupMail :: Free Edition releases:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Free Edition is an application by Infacta Ltd.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase GroupMail :: Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GroupMail :: Free Edition from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GroupMail :: Free Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "GroupMail :: Free Edition". The GroupMail :: Free Edition app will be found automatically. After you select GroupMail :: Free Edition in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GroupMail :: Free Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GroupMail :: Free Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition.
8. After uninstalling GroupMail :: Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GroupMail :: Free Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GroupMail :: Free Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-10 08:09:59.933