GroupMail :: Free Edition
This page contains thorough information on how to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition from your PCInfacta Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Infacta Ltd.. Click on http://www.infacta.com
to get more facts about GroupMail :: Free Edition on Infacta Ltd.'s website. GroupMail :: Free Edition is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for GroupMail :: Free Edition is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe. GMMain.exe is the GroupMail :: Free Edition's main executable file and it occupies about 4.40 MB (4610776 bytes) on disk.
GroupMail :: Free Edition is comprised of the following executables which take 7.81 MB (8190952
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GMEdit.exe (1.72 MB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (206.71 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (482.71 KB)
- GMMain.exe (4.40 MB)
- GMToolbox.exe (278.71 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (170.71 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (594.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of GroupMail :: Free Edition. You can find here a few links to other GroupMail :: Free Edition releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5\cnt.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5\emins_lang.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5\GM5Otlk-lang.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5\GMBackup_lang.dat
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
GroupMail :: Free Edition is a program offered by Infacta Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GroupMail :: Free Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "GroupMail :: Free Edition". The GroupMail :: Free Edition app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GroupMail :: Free Edition in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GroupMail :: Free Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GroupMail :: Free Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GroupMail :: Free Edition.
8. After uninstalling GroupMail :: Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GroupMail :: Free Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GroupMail :: Free Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:08:23.090