GroupMail :: Free Edition
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition from your computerInfacta Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on Infacta Ltd.. Click on http://www.infacta.com
to get more facts about GroupMail :: Free Edition on Infacta Ltd.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition. GMMain.exe is the GroupMail :: Free Edition's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.66 MB (2791664 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GroupMail :: Free Edition. They take about 9.55 MB (10014239
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emins.exe (276.00 KB)
- GMBackup.exe (192.00 KB)
- GMEdit.exe (1.51 MB)
- gmemin5.exe (315.89 KB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (162.23 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (426.23 KB)
- GMMain.exe (2.66 MB)
- GMSdlr.exe (128.00 KB)
- gmsubapp.exe (2.09 MB)
- GMSubEng.exe (484.00 KB)
- GMToolbox.exe (590.23 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (122.23 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (482.23 KB)
- Mailto.exe (52.00 KB)
- transform.exe (68.00 KB)
- licinst.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of GroupMail :: Free Edition. For more GroupMail :: Free Edition versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Free Edition is a program marketed by the software company Infacta Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GroupMail :: Free Edition from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GroupMail :: Free Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "GroupMail :: Free Edition". If it is installed on your PC the GroupMail :: Free Edition program will be found very quickly. When you select GroupMail :: Free Edition in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GroupMail :: Free Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GroupMail :: Free Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GroupMail :: Free Edition.
8. After uninstalling GroupMail :: Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GroupMail :: Free Edition which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GroupMail :: Free Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-10 03:11:47.800