GroupMail :: Free Edition
This info is about GroupMail :: Free Edition for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition from your PCInfacta Ltd.
. More information on Infacta Ltd. can be seen here
. Detailed information about GroupMail :: Free Edition can be found at http://www.infacta.com
. Usually the GroupMail :: Free Edition program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for GroupMail :: Free Edition is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe. GroupMail :: Free Edition's main file takes around 2.77 MB (2906352 bytes) and is named GMMain.exe.
GroupMail :: Free Edition installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.05 MB (6340240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GMEdit.exe (1.53 MB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (162.23 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (426.23 KB)
- GMMain.exe (2.77 MB)
- GMToolbox.exe (590.23 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (122.23 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (490.23 KB)
This web page is about GroupMail :: Free Edition version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other GroupMail :: Free Edition versions:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Free Edition is a program marketed by Infacta Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GroupMail :: Free Edition or simply click the Search field and type in "GroupMail :: Free Edition". The GroupMail :: Free Edition application will be found automatically. After you click GroupMail :: Free Edition in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GroupMail :: Free Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GroupMail :: Free Edition:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GroupMail :: Free Edition.
8. After uninstalling GroupMail :: Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GroupMail :: Free Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GroupMail :: Free Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:48:41.333