Grand Parker Casino
This page is about Grand Parker Casino for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Grand Parker Casino from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. More info about RealTimeGaming Software can be read here
. Grand Parker Casino is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Parker Casino folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Grand Parker Casino contains of the executables below. They take 1.18 MB (1232384
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (202.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Grand Parker Casino version 15.07.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Grand Parker Casino:
...click to view all...
Grand Parker Casino is a program marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Grand Parker Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Grand Parker Casino with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Grand Parker Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "Grand Parker Casino". If it exists on your system the Grand Parker Casino program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Grand Parker Casino in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Grand Parker Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Grand Parker Casino.
8. After uninstalling Grand Parker Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Grand Parker Casino that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grand Parker Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Grand Parker Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Grand Parker Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Grand Parker Casino in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-12 17:53:25.817