Grand Parker Casino
Grand Parker Casino is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Grand Parker Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Parker Casino directory (same installation drive as Windows). lbyinst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 451.00 KB (461824 bytes) on disk.
Grand Parker Casino installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 902.00 KB (923648
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 14.11.0
of Grand Parker Casino. You can find below info on other releases of Grand Parker Casino:
...click to view all...
Grand Parker Casino is an application released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Grand Parker Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Grand Parker Casino from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Grand Parker Casino or simply click the Search field and type in "Grand Parker Casino". If it exists on your system the Grand Parker Casino program will be found automatically. When you click Grand Parker Casino in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Grand Parker Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Grand Parker Casino.
8. After removing Grand Parker Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Grand Parker Casino which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Grand Parker Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Grand Parker Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Grand Parker Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Grand Parker Casino in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-15 12:44:00.640