Grand Parker Casino
You can find below details on how to uninstall Grand Parker Casino for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Grand Parker Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Parker Casino folder (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the Grand Parker Casino's main executable file and it occupies about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Grand Parker Casino contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.18 MB (1232384
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (202.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.01.0
of Grand Parker Casino. You can find below a few links to other Grand Parker Casino versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Grand Parker Casino we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\Grand Parker Casino
Grand Parker Casino is an application by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Grand Parker Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Grand Parker Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Grand Parker Casino or simply click the Search feature and type in "Grand Parker Casino". If it exists on your system the Grand Parker Casino application will be found automatically. After you select Grand Parker Casino in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Grand Parker Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Grand Parker Casino.
8. After uninstalling Grand Parker Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Grand Parker Casino which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Grand Parker Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Grand Parker Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Grand Parker Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Grand Parker Casino supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 18:36:08.193