Grand Parker Casino
This page is about Grand Parker Casino for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Grand Parker Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
where you can read more on RealTimeGaming Software. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Parker Casino folder (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Grand Parker Casino. They occupy 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Grand Parker Casino version 15.04.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Grand Parker Casino releases:
...click to view all...
Grand Parker Casino is a program marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Grand Parker Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Grand Parker Casino from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Grand Parker Casino or simply click the Search field and type in "Grand Parker Casino". If it is installed on your PC the Grand Parker Casino app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Grand Parker Casino in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Grand Parker Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Grand Parker Casino.
8. After uninstalling Grand Parker Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Grand Parker Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grand Parker Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Grand Parker Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Grand Parker Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Grand Parker Casino supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 11:15:06.797