Grand Parker Casino
Grand Parker Casino is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Grand Parker Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. Grand Parker Casino is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Parker Casino directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The program's main executable file is called casino.exe and it has a size of 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Grand Parker Casino. They occupy about 1.11 MB (1162240
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (134.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Grand Parker Casino version 15.06.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Grand Parker Casino versions:
...click to view all...
Grand Parker Casino is an application marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Grand Parker Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Grand Parker Casino from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Grand Parker Casino or simply click the Search field and type in "Grand Parker Casino". If it exists on your system the Grand Parker Casino application will be found very quickly. When you select Grand Parker Casino in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Grand Parker Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Grand Parker Casino.
8. After removing Grand Parker Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Grand Parker Casino which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grand Parker Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Grand Parker Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Grand Parker Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Grand Parker Casino supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 13:55:43.740