Grand Parker Casino
Grand Parker Casino is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Grand Parker Casino from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
for more info on RealTimeGaming Software. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Parker Casino directory (same installation drive as Windows). lbyinst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 451.00 KB (461824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Grand Parker Casino. They take about 902.00 KB (923648
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Grand Parker Casino version 14.10.0
only. For more Grand Parker Casino versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Grand Parker Casino is a program by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Grand Parker Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Grand Parker Casino from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Grand Parker Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "Grand Parker Casino". If it exists on your system the Grand Parker Casino program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Grand Parker Casino in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Grand Parker Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Grand Parker Casino.
8. After uninstalling Grand Parker Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Grand Parker Casino which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grand Parker Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Grand Parker Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Grand Parker Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Grand Parker Casino in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 19:49:18.820