This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\71.0.3578.30\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. Google Chrome's primary file takes around 1.51 MB (1587544 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 7.24 MB (7593656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.34 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 71.0.3578.30
of Google Chrome. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 18:00:12.937