You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\37.0.2008.2\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 840.32 KB (860488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 5.55 MB (5818656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (840.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.83 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.85 MB)
- setup.exe (1.05 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 37.0.2008.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:57:31.940