You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\37.0.2008.2\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 840.32 KB (860488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 5.55 MB (5818656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (840.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.83 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.85 MB)
- setup.exe (1.05 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 37.0.2008.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:57:31.940