You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\53.0.2785.21\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 944.82 KB (967496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome. They occupy 11.29 MB (11837504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (944.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.61 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.81 MB)
- setup.exe (1.10 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.33 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 53.0.2785.21
only. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 04:58:26.500