You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be read here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\64.0.3282.168\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome. They occupy 10.48 MB (10986512
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 64.0.3282.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by Google Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 12:28:26.633