You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\60.0.3112.11\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.21 MB (1269592 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 7.14 MB (7488352
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.21 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.93 MB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 60.0.3112.11
of Google Chrome. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 22:33:06.243