This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Google Inc.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\42.0.2298.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --multi-install --chrome --system-level. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies about 787.82 KB (806728 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Google Chrome. They occupy about 9.95 MB (10431880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (787.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (645.82 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.03 MB)
- setup.exe (998.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (637.82 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (992.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 42.0.2298.0
of Google Chrome. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by Google Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:32:39.983