FocusWriter is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall FocusWriter from your PCGraeme Gott
. Open here
where you can find out more on Graeme Gott. Click on "http://gottcode.org/focuswriter/"
to get more information about FocusWriter on Graeme Gott's website. FocusWriter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FocusWriter folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing FocusWriter is C:\Program Files (x86)\FocusWriter\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FocusWriter.exe is the FocusWriter's main executable file and it occupies about 1.68 MB (1765888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in FocusWriter. They occupy 1.86 MB (1951451
bytes) on disk.
- FocusWriter.exe (1.68 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (181.21 KB)
This info is about FocusWriter version 1.5.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other FocusWriter versions:
...click to view all...
FocusWriter is a program offered by the software company Graeme Gott. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall FocusWriter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FocusWriter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FocusWriter or simply click the Search field and type in "FocusWriter". If it exists on your system the FocusWriter program will be found very quickly. When you click FocusWriter in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FocusWriter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FocusWriter:
- The publisher is: "http://gottcode.org/focuswriter/"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FocusWriter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FocusWriter.
8. After removing FocusWriter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FocusWriter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FocusWriter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FocusWriter by Graeme Gott from your computer, nor are we saying that FocusWriter by Graeme Gott is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FocusWriter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-17 09:05:15.450