This web page is about FocusWriter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FocusWriter from your PCGraeme Gott
. Take a look here
for more info on Graeme Gott. Please follow "http://gottcode.org/focuswriter/"
if you want to read more on FocusWriter on Graeme Gott's website. FocusWriter is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FocusWriter directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove FocusWriter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FocusWriter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 19.21 MB (20140032 bytes) on disk and is named FocusWriter.exe.
FocusWriter is composed of the following executables which take 19.38 MB (20324939
bytes) on disk:
- FocusWriter.exe (19.21 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (180.57 KB)
This page is about FocusWriter version 1.5.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other FocusWriter versions:
...click to view all...
FocusWriter is an application by the software company Graeme Gott. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall FocusWriter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FocusWriter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FocusWriter or simply click the Search field and type in "FocusWriter". If it exists on your system the FocusWriter app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FocusWriter in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FocusWriter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FocusWriter:
- The web site of the program is: "http://gottcode.org/focuswriter/"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FocusWriter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FocusWriter.
8. After uninstalling FocusWriter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FocusWriter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FocusWriter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FocusWriter by Graeme Gott from your PC, we are not saying that FocusWriter by Graeme Gott is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FocusWriter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-15 10:59:35.640