This web page contains detailed information on how to remove FocusWriter for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall FocusWriter from your PCGraeme Gott
. Further information on Graeme Gott can be seen here
. More details about the software FocusWriter can be found at "https://gottcode.org/focuswriter/"
. FocusWriter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FocusWriter folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove FocusWriter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FocusWriter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. FocusWriter.exe is the FocusWriter's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.86 MB (1954304 bytes) on disk.
FocusWriter is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.02 MB (2116707
bytes) on disk:
- FocusWriter.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (158.60 KB)
This web page is about FocusWriter version 1.6.9
alone. You can find below info on other releases of FocusWriter:
...click to view all...
FocusWriter is a program by Graeme Gott. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove FocusWriter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FocusWriter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FocusWriter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FocusWriter". If it exists on your system the FocusWriter application will be found very quickly. After you click FocusWriter in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FocusWriter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FocusWriter:
- The publisher is: "https://gottcode.org/focuswriter/"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FocusWriter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FocusWriter.
8. After uninstalling FocusWriter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FocusWriter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FocusWriter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FocusWriter by Graeme Gott from your computer, nor are we saying that FocusWriter by Graeme Gott is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FocusWriter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 19:20:42.097